Louise and Denise talk to technical writer and editor John Espirian about content marketing, editing and bringing a book to market.
Listen To Find Out More About:
- Content DNA – the book
- Developing the book’s concept: The shape of you
- Writing the book
- Tackling the editing process
- Cover design and branding
- The benefits of a foreword
- Content marketing, and why it works
- Social media focus and email-list building
- Pricing, marketing and sales
- Creating an audio book
- Finding an audience to use as a springboard for business books
- Building a personal brand that acts as a buffer
- Targeting clients’ problems and offering solutions
- What is technical writing?
- Who uses technical writers?
Contacting john Espirian
Editing Bites And Other Resources
- The Tao of Twitter, by Mark Schaefer
- KNOWN, by Mark Schaefer
- Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP)
- Col Gray, graphic design and brand design: pixels ink; YouTube
Ask Us A Question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast’s Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise And Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.