Denise and Louise discuss how long it takes to complete an edit – whether you’re doing it yourself or working with a professional – and how to plan ahead.
Listen to find out more about editing time in relation to:
- Word count
- Project complexity
- Level of editing undertaken, including referencing, style-guide adherence and fact-checking
- Publishing imperfect written content
- Working with agents
- Collectives and agencies: fast turnaround, high quality
- The length of the editing day
- Scheduling editing in advance, and allowing time to deal with queries
Ask us a question
The easiest way to ping us a question is via Facebook Messenger: Visit the podcast’s Facebook page and click on the SEND MESSAGE button.
Denise and Louise
‘Vivacity’ Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/